I’ve been in my room working through chemistry problems all morning,
and dancing, because I might possibly hopefully get a digital piano for the apartment today,
and laughing a lot, because my roommate is a joy.
Then there was a knock on the door and I expected it to be someone here to complain about the bike chained to the stairwell (which is apparently not okay)
and instead it was a classmate with a packet from the math class that I missed in order to teach myself mole-mole relationships.
The first gust of delicious fall air hit my tank-top and athletic shorts clad body,
and I started dancing again.
Because the air is crisp and the sun is shining and I think I finally understand chapter eight;
because the coffee from this morning was perfect and Pandora is on-point with film scores;
because things are coming together to make an exceptionally good day.
To add to the list of good and wonderful things:
- my succulents look very happy basking in the sunlight on the windowsill
- the weather isn’t supposed to be hotter than 80 until sometime after Sunday
- NaNoWriMo begins in 10 days
- the UHWC is organizing events for NaNoWriMo, and talking about making it a yearly thing
- wonder woman of an ex-boss is letting me attend the annual success center conference next month
- God gave me a little girl to sponsor through Compassion International
- my body has been properly hydrated for four days
- I exercised properly yesterday so now everything is sore and it hurts so good
That’s all I’ve got,